TIE/DYE DENIM & THE SHAVE

HI THERE!
*shrugs*  Today's look feature's a friend's Wardrobe..
He let me have his oversize denim tie&dye Zara shirt & jeans which i'm happy to rock.
A huge part of me stays a Tomboy , but Men's wear are mostly pricey So i tamed it . Nevertheless, From time to time ill keep it alive !.
For i get bored with my looks so often ,.. I decided to finally reach for the shave , its going to be gradual and progressive to the final all bald shave .. But before i get there ill do a bunch of stuff & styling with my side shave . So stay on the look out!..
Also featuring two of my new lovely shades from GIANT VINTAGE.  Have you been on their site lately ? They now have so many new styles for Men / Women . Presently you can shop and save 30-70% off their regular prices ..!
you cant have too many sunglasses you know !
My first is FRANNIE  in Black &  gold , i particularly have gotten so much compliments the times i wore them.
The second frame is LENNON  which gives you a geeky look .. cute right!..

Outfit details
SHIRT: ZARA
JEANS: CALLIOPE
SHOES: BUMPER
ACCESSORIES: ROADSIDE VENDOR
I hope you dont be  a stranger now .. kindly subscribe & find me on Instagram @the__sui_generis
great day 



No comments:

Post a Comment